Thursday, November 4, 2010

*insert mission impossible theme music here*

Today I learned that to get into the FBI you have to be awesome.

Yes, it is a requirement.

I seriously spent a good hour researching how to get into the FBI this morning. I was imagining myself in aviators, carrying my metal friend on my hip, and looking supremely confident and cool while walking away from an explosion. What a life.

Really though, the FBI career path really intrigues me. It fits my personality quite well except for the artsy perception thing I've got going on. In the ahort run, I don't think I could handle the pressure of being pushed by other people to be better than I am. I like to push myself and it usually takes a pretty heavy desire for me to get good at something mentally and physically.

I want to be that awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment